Thursday, January 12, 2012

Farewell to Thursday Blogging

I have enjoyed blogging on Writers Who Kill and feel honored to be a 3942717149_b723d0877a_thumbnailmember but my life is very crowded at the moment. Finding time to work on my WIP and short stories is becoming increasingly difficult. Therefore reluctantly I must say goodbye to the blog readers.

I look forward to hearing about further developments in the lives and writing careers of my co-bloggers. Three imagesnew writers are joining the blog, Gloria Alden, Alyx Morgan, and Linda Rodiguez, and I am sure their contributions will be interesting and worthwhile reading.

Thank you again to the blog readers and to my co-bloggers, dedicated to the art and craft of writing.

images,2

9 comments:

  1. Blogging can take a lot of time, Pauline. When I imagine the number of pages you've blogged in the past year and a half, I realize that it equals at least a half of the pages in a novel. We are in your debt for all that you have contributed to WWK. Thanks so much for your professionalism and hard work. We'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline, I can certainly understand, but we'll miss you. I check by often even though I don't always comment. Hope to see your novel before too long. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Elaine. Blogging was a new experince for me at the start and one that I enjoyed, especially sharing with fellow bloggers. I learned much about writing and creativity that I'm sure will help me with my WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellis, thank you for your good wishes. Sometimes there is just too much happening in life and in earlier times I pushed aside my novel writing for all the other demands. Now I'm changing my focus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your contributions to the group. We will miss you. If you find something you'd like to blog about please let us know. Don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, Warren. I'll be following you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your novel, Pauline. Please stop back by from time to time! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll miss you, Pauline! Best of luck with your writing career.

    ReplyDelete