Anyway, I've lately come to realize that it gets harder for people to buy me things, the older I get. I'm making a decent wage at my day job now. I'm living with my fiancé (soon to be husband), and we're sharing the bills. So I have enough money to buy the things that I truly need, or even want on a day to day (or month to month) basis. However, I still don't want to receive gift cards from people who've known me for years; it still feels impersonal to receive one.
- More time to write.
- Online grammar classes, so I can learn this stuff without having to finger through multiple manuals.
- More discipline, so I can make better use of the time I DO have for writing.
- Grammar classes in a mortar and brick building. I'd LOVE to get college credit for something like this.
- A critique group in my neck of the woods, so we can meet in person.
- A grammar and punctuation cheat sheet - one page of easy-to-read pointers.
- A dedicated area for my writing.